Product main material:Stainless steel
Product net weight:29g
Function:Measure the degree of wear of the chain (0.75 means wear, 1.0 means severe wear);
chain maintenance hook; measure length; measure thread diameter
Instructions for use
1. Measure the degree of wear of the chain
– Insert a hook without text into the chain link and observe the end of the hook with text.
– If it cannot be inserted at all, the chain is good;
– If it is inserted to the value of 0.75, it means that the chain is worn but can still ride for a period of time;
– If it is inserted into the value of 1.0, it means that the chain has been severely worn, and it is generally recommended to replace it immediately.
2. Chain maintenance hook
– Use the two hooks on the back of the measuring ruler to secure the chain.
– It is more convenient for maintenance and removal of the chain.
– Avoid getting oil on your hands and the chain bouncing.
3. Length measurement
The laser laser scale on the lower part of the measuring ruler can measure the length of 1-10cm/0.39-3.94′.
4. Thread diameter measurement
Insert the screw to be measured into the hole and push it in the direction of the small hole;
When you can’t push it, you can know the thread diameter by observing the stop position number.
1 X Bicycle Chain Measuring Gauge
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Bicycle Chain Checker Wear indicator Stainless Steel MTB Bike Mountain Bike Chain Hook Bolt Measuring Tool Gauge Ruler
Shipping:Standard Shipping about 10-25 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.